- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Brightness (nits) 700 (Max)
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1 (typ.)
- Response Time (Tr +Tf) 8ms
- Viewing Angles (U/D/L/R ° 89/89/89/89
- Enclosure Material Aluminum
- Enclosure Rating IPX1
- Power Supply 100-240V/ 110 Watts Max
- Weight 27.1 Kg (without stand)
- Operating Temperature 10° to 40° C
- Safety Listing and Compliance:
The USE4201A monitor is Medical grade display complies with cTUVus, CAN/CSA C 22.2 No. 60601-1, FCC, CE (EN/IEC60601-1,EN/EC60601-1-2 safety regulations and Class 1 Medical making them suitable for use in the most demanding medical applications.
- Wide Range of standard and optional Inputs:
The USE4201A can accept almost any signal ranging from digital to analog and standard definition to high definition. DVI, DP, HDMI,VGA,CVBS,S-VIDEO are standard inputs.
- Multiple Display Modes:
The USE4201A incorporates multiple display mode capabilities such as Picture-in-Picture, and Picture by Picture (split screen). These display modes are adjustable and can be used for special applications such as to view both live video and PACS images simultaneously for more comprehensive coverage of the surgical procedure. Combined with pan, zoom, and freeze functionality, these displays are ready for a wide range of applications.
- Input/ Output Connectors:
DVI (DVI 24pinx1, Display Port (DPx1), HDMI (HDMIx1), VGA(D-sub 15minix1 (RGB Analog), CVBS ( BNCx1) , S-VIDEO (4pin Mini Dinx1)
- OSD Control: Membraine OSD control is located at the Lower Right hand corner of the Bezel. All inputs and other functions can be adjusted thru the MENU displayed on screen.
- Aluminum IPX1 Enclosures:
All aluminum enclosures make these monitors durable as well as attractive. Sealed membrane OSD keys with acrylic anti-scratch protective panels ensure that these displays can stand up to the most stringent OR conditions.